Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Meghan

Alright You Guys.
I have some bad news. last night meghan died. she was on the deck when i put her out to go pee, and she fell and she couldnt get up, so i went and got dad. he brought her inside, sent me to bed, and later he burried her.
dont bother askinh me how im doing, because im not doing good at all. she was my baby! I miss her dearly.
I know i said that i hated her all the time, but i really didnt. i loved her with all my heart. I dont know what im going to do without her. ill never forget the look on her face when she was lieing on the deck and she couldnt get up. I miss her so much. i cant believe im never going to hear her moo again. i just dont know. i love her and i love all you guys. i hope you take it better than i did. love you.
R.I.P Meghan

1 comment:

TheBernardBunch said...

I am so sorry to hear about Meghan. I am not a big dog person, but I know what she met to your family.
(((BIG HUGS))) To all of you!

Love,
Cassie