Thursday, September 27, 2007

In School Yet Again

Ugh, Im In Health now.
BORING! Im supposed to be doing a packet thing, but once again im not doing my work.
I just got kicked off myspace so now i dont have anything to do.
So since it is first period, im not really sure how my day is going. I guess it is ok. Im really hungary. i didnt have breakfast so im like really hungry, and i have lunch c today so i cant eat until like 11:50.
Next I have geometry. Fun Funn! not really, i hate geometry.




Haha Guys We just had a code blue. that is when there is someone in the building with a weapon that could harm us. well it was just a drill, but haha if it was real, we all would have been dead. haha because we all had laptops, and we were talking and laughing. haha it was funnyyYY!

Ok class is almost over. i gotta go.
love you all. ill probably be on durring study hall later.
love yahhh!

No comments: