Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ok, So

Alright, I guess I'll try this again. Well, incase you didn't know, im not grounded anymore. I use the phone and the computer all the time, and I get to hang out with friends. It is so much more fun then being grounded. I love it.
In case anyone was wondering, I still talk to shawn every day, usually more than once. You may not care, but I thought I would mention him because he is really working hard to get back on track. You can believe that or not, whatever, but he really is. He goes to school everyday, and he wrestles. He is going to pay for all the wrong doing he has done. He will be going to Long Creek at the end of wrestling season, which is in January. I dont know how long he will be gone for, but he is going. He is trying to make his life right again. He is working on making honor roll this quarter, and he is trying to find a job. Think whta you want, but he is really trying, and im going to be by his side the whole time. I still love him, and I want him to succede.
Interem reports were sent out last week, so I will ge getting my grades any day now. I'm not sure, but I would like to think that my pictures will be in any day now too. I have been on a job hunt as well. I want to make some extra money, pay back the things I owe, and then work on saving for maybe a car or at least drivers ed. Hopefully by working hard, I will prove to dad that Im ready, because he still wont let mom sign me up for it. So keep your fingers crossed for me.
Alright talk to you all soon. John and Sarah I cant wait until you get here. See you soon.
Love You

1 comment:

Proud Grandparents said...

Hey Kayla
I was reading blogs and yours was one of them. I am glad your ungrounded but remember what got you there and work on the issues you have. Although you probably don't see it one day soon you will be out on your own and you won't to be prepared. I still remember the little girl that used to sleep over - now she's all grown up - well almost:) I bet your as excited as I am to have John and Sarah home. I for one am going to enjoy every moment of it. Take care of yourself. More people care about you then you think!