Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Haha

Well Now.
I just checked my blog, and it turns out that the same day I posted my latest blog about Shawn, was the day he asked me out. And we were talking about it and we both decided that we would just forget about those very painful two and a half weeks, and just continue with our relationship. So Sunday it made Nine Months Together! Buy the way, we [Mom and Shawn and I] have decided to wait a while before telling Dad. I just need to find the right way of telling him because he wont be as understanding as Mom was. So it would be GREAT if no one reading this blog mention it to Dad. Thanks.
So anyway, we took 9 month pictures [A little late, Tuesday] and they came out WICKED cute. I Love Them!
I will stick those on in a second. Now I need to ask, Why is it that I only have a few comments? Come on people. Get On That! Hehe

No comments: